Who we are
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). The Site only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging. The Site collects personally identifying information from our users during online opt-in forms such as our Land owner quiz, partner referral program or from our investor registration form. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration or opt-in purposes and name, email address, and phone number. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site, and web beacons, to access cookies, count users who visit the Site, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent on our site, websites visited before and after our site, IP addresses, or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features; advertising that appears on the Site; and, making other offers available to you via email, direct mail or otherwise.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected, and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when they opt-in to request additional information about our services, including name, email address, and phone number(s). The personal information collected from Members during the registration process (or at any other time) is used primarily to provide a customized experience engaging with our services. Your information will never be disclosed, traded, licensed, or sold to any third party.
Who Has Access to Your Data Within Our Organization
Within our organization, access to your data is limited to those persons who require access in order to provide you with the Products and Services you purchase from us, to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries, including requests for refund. Employees only have access to data on a “need to know” basis.
Who We Share Your Data With Outside of Our Organization and Why
Unaffiliated Third Parties
We will not share or transfer your data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. We may use service providers in connection with operating and improving the Site, to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, data hosting, managing our ads, fulfilling product sales, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We will take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations, including through the execution of GDPR and CCPA-compliant Data Privacy Agreements or Addenda, as applicable.
We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of messages, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or related guidelines and policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of, Allied Development or others.
Why We Store Information We Collect From You
We retain certain information that we collect from you while you are a member on the Site, and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
So you can use our Site;
– To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
– To better understand the traffic to our Site so that we can provide all members with the best possible experience;
– To detect and prevent abuse of our Site, illegal activities, and breaches of our Terms of Service; and
– To comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements.
– When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Cookies and Tracking Tools
– To remember your country and language preferences
– To deliver information that matches your interests
– To help us understand our audience and traffic patterns
– To let you automatically log into programs and parts of our site that require membership
– To manage and present site info displayed on our website that will be specific to you
We also use Web Beacons to collect non-personal data on how you use our site, such as how long you visit our page, what web browser you’re using, what’s your operating system, and who’s your Internet service provider. In addition, we also use Google Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website. This data is collected from thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This helps us build a better website to match our visitors’ needs.
We may also place small “tracker gifs” or “beacons” on many of the pages on our website, in online advertising with third parties, and in our emails. We use these beacons, in connection with Cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including but not limited to the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, NetScape), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Linux, or Mac), and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider (e.g., AOL). This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This information is useful in, for example, tracking the performance of our online advertising such as online banner ads, and to determine where to place future advertising on other websites.
Advertiser Disclosures Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
– Remarketing with Google Analytics
– Google Display Network Impression Reporting
– DoubleClick Platform integrations
– Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions:
– Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
– We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
– We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifiers that identify any particular user, browser, computer or device.
– We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetization-related service.
Data Security and Data Privacy Regulation Allied Development's commitment to data security
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect your information. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while you are on the Internet.
Additionally, while we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. If we do discover a security breach affecting your data, every effort will be made to provide a notification within 72 hours of our team learning of the occurrence.
Rights that you may have, include:
– Requesting deletion of your information.
– If you request that your account be deleted, you will lose access to all of our programs in which you are actively registered.
– Opting out from the sharing or sale of your information to third parties.
– Requesting disclosure of the personal information we have collected about you and the types of third parties with whom it has been shared.
– Requesting the portability of your information.
– Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account.
– Requesting that we not sell your information, by clicking on the corresponding link on our website. Every effort will be made to respond to a verified request within a reasonable time or the time frame required by law.
Children's Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site's online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
We strictly abide by our obligations to comply with anti-SPAM laws. All emails that are sent to you by Allied Development, LLC include an unsubscribe link in them.
You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you. We will remove you from our mailing list immediately.Additionally, all emails from us will have a clear “From” field that identifies us as the sender and will contain our address for contact purposes.
We may use your telephone number for the purpose of sending you SMS messaging for marketing purposes; to share free content with you, such as articles and videos; to announce the launch of new products; and to provide access to your dashboard and/or downloads, if you have opted in to receive such messaging. You may opt-out from receiving SMS messaging from us, at any time, by responding STOP to any of our messages. Messaging will be sent by an automated messaging system. We do not share your telephone number with third parties for the purposes of receiving third-party marketing messages. We also will not send messages to you promoting the goods or services of third parties.
Revisions to this policy
Allied Development reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, our Terms of Service, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner, by updating this posting.
Our website address is: